Haque Suger Free Cream Crackers Bis125g
- It is a fermented dough biscuit with low sugar and fat content.
- It is suitable for diabetic and high cholesterol people. Cream Cracker was first introduced by William Jacob in 1886.
- It is called cream cracker as the dough is creamed during manufacturing.
- Haque is the pioneer and leader in this segent in Bangladesh.
- Very attractive design and ea box contain 6 inner packs that ensure the quality.
- Haque has been producing and marketing cream crackers since 1980 and is the market leader in this category.
Rated 0 out of 5৳ 0.00
- Brown Breads are high in fibre and other nutrients as compared to white bread since the flour is not processed much.
- The fibre present in brown bread can help reduce the risk of some chronic diseases like constipation etc.
- It also helps keep the blood sugar at lower levels, thus helping one to manage diabetes better.